Wait?? What just happened? When I entered the WordPress homepage I saw to my delight that there was a new tab next to my name ‘New Post’. I decided to use this shortcut to write today’s post… and what the heck?? Everytime I changed the title, the post got officially published! Come on! I haven’t even written anything in it yet!
Anyway I won’t reuse the shortcut again!
Coming to today’s post…
There’s a contagious crazy game spreading around WordPress and it’s the famous ‘Tag You’re It!’ tag.
And yes as you’ve already guessed…
I’d like to thank the 4 awesome bloggers who have tagged me:
And here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new
3. Tag eleven people and link them on your post
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
So the first one is done
And now here goes a long list of questions! (11 x 4 = 44!)
1) What’s the one thing you have yet to tell your readers?
Umm well that I’m currently ‘loca enamorada’ (crazy in love LOL) and I’m determined not to ignore my feelings this time! Doesn’t mean that I’ll be neglecting studies or blogging
2) If there was anywhere outside of your country you could be, where would it be?
I would at ‘Le Musée du Louvres’ in France.
3) Who do you wish you could meet in person out of all the blogs that you follow?
I’ve met so many great bloggers and friends here… but my answer is… I’d love to meet Nenskei a.k.a. Shira!
4) What would be your ideal kind of partner?
Caring, honest and trustworthy.
5) If you had to do one thing in your life you never imagined you would, what would it be?
Bare my true feelings to the world. (not only love but also in matter of serious matters… I really hope that as I grow up I’ll be more sociable)
6) Why did you name your blog the name you named? (Borrowing this from Cafe)
An Evil (Morgan le Fay) Nymph (Daphne in the Greeek Mythology). Morgan is my idol and Daphnee is my name (yep there’s an additional ‘e’ to my real name)
7) Describe yourself in three words (Borrowing this from Aurora)
Laughter, Fun-size, Passionate.
8) What is the one thing you would never sacrifice no matter what you would get in return?
My soul, with all its qualities and flaws. I dislike people who attempt to shape others to their own liking.
9) If there was one movie to describe your life’s hope, what would it be?
Oh my god, there’s been so much movies in my life… well I recently watched ‘Pride and Prejudice’ and I’m totally hoping to meet a Mr. Darcy! ^^
10) What is your strongest trait?
11) If you could only choose one fruit or one vegetable on a deserted island, what would it be?
1. Exotic food you ate or you want to eat?
People hate it when I talk about food LOL because well… here’s my answer: I’d love to taste snails! cooked the proper way of course. Yes I really do want to go to France… xD
2. Worst food you ever taste?
Alright, food again! Well I love to eat but I think that the worse thing I’ve ever eaten is hundred-year eggs. I just don’t like that.
3. Have u experience doing pee in your pants? (No. Don’t think back in your child days )
Yes when I couldn’t stand it… I was 11.
4. What animal you are?
I’m a pig. Haha! As Chinese Horoscope… but in fact I can see myself as an owl: silent creature of the night…
5. Where you last standing?
Hm I was just standing right then in front of the kitchen sink…
6. Biggest dream back you’re still a kid?
I was standing on a bridge watching a sunset. It was beautiful. I dreamt about this when I was very small at least 3 times…
7. Winnie the Pooh or Tweety Bird?
Winnie the Pooh! Aww the sweet memories…
8. Which you prefer to hug, Sun or Moon?
Moon! Sun is way too hot.
9. Decisions you made where everybody gain from it except of you?
Hmm I’m afraid there’s nothing of that sort yet in my short life…
10. There’s a river, will you cross it?
Yes I so want to explore the other side!
11. What one question you’ll gonna ask me?
How do you define Happiness?
1) True love or all the riches in the world?
True Love definitely!
2) How will you survive the zombie apocalypse?
Regroup all the survivors and eat all the zombies before they eat us!
3) If you could be any animal what would you choose, and why?
I’d be anything that could fly – birds haha – because I’d love to travel the world endlessly…
4) If you could go back and tell the young you anything, what would you say?
Don’t waste your time on hopeless unrequited love and keep on writing!
5) Roller coaster, spiders, water, or pickles?
6) What is your favorite color?
Grey. (Haha I’m the weirdest of girls…) I don’t believe in black or white if you got the metaphor…
7) If you could spend 1 hour with someone dead (famous or not), who would it be?
J. R. R. Tolkien. I love Lord of the Rings!
8) What is your favorite song?
I always feel so weird when I’m listening to this… brr…
9) Twilight, Underworld, or Resident Evil?
10) What is your favorite plant?
I kind of like vines…
11) Truth or dare?
Truth! I’m more a speaker/writer than an active person
1. If you were stranded on an island and could only bring one item from home what would it be?
A 2000 pieces puzzle. I don’t like idleness.
2. Beer or wine?
3. Bacon or sausage?
4. If you could only eat on food item for the rest of your life what would it be?
Asparagus! Hmm I love that!
5. What’s your favorite movie?
Of all those movies, I have to name only one? Gosh. Well I’d say that I recommend ‘Terminator 2: Judgement Day’ to everyone!
6. Do you immediately go and take a shower after sex?
Skip! never had sex haha. (I’m still 16 *angel*)
7. What would you say is your worst vice?
I get angry rather easily…
8. How often do you write?
Everyday, whether it be in my diary or a random copybook or my blog
9. What is your favorite post on your blog?
Hmm well that’s hard. Every post I’ve made, I’ve written them with all my heart. But here’s my answer: Why Avoid The Unavoidable? It’s all about a teenage girl falling in love…
10. Little kids are…
Little devils! LOL They may be cute on the outside but…
11. What is your definition of a dry spell?
Uh it’s a spell that’s now well been prepared? You know, like ‘dry smile’: you’re pretending to be happy but in fact it’s a storm of gloom inside…
Now, here are MY questions!
1. When is the one and only moment when you can totally feel blissful?
2. Are you a social media/internet addict?
3. Tell me your favourite dessert.
4. Your lifetime passion?
5. What motivates you to blog?
6. Introvert or extrovert? According to you, do you find this trait of you advantageous or disadvantageous?
7. Are you a planner or do you do everything at random?
8. What do you hate the most about you?
9. What do you prefer the most about you?
10. When I say ‘Change’ what’s the first thing that comes into your mind?
11. Please, before you go, tell us a favourite advice of yours.
You’ve been tagged:
2. Write I am
7. Anne Schilde
11. the old heave ho
Have fun guys!
An Evil Nymph.