So here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new
3. Tag eleven people and link them on your post
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Haha I so like the first one ^^ then…
1. if you were a comic/manga character who would you be
Um I’m not a big fan of comic/manga but I’d love to be Light in Death Note!
2. If you had to choose between Liver or Boiled Potato to live on for the next 3 months which would you choose?
Definitely boiled potato!
3. what song describes you?
Alter Ego – Clique Girlz
4. are you a night person or a day person? why?
Night – this is when I get most of my inspiration. I guess it’s because it’s cooler… I’m not burning in the sun! ^^
5. what was your favorite subject in school?
6. Do you perfer twitter over facebook, or neither?
7. what is the most annoying thing about blogging?
Inbox overflowing with mails LOL
8. what was the craziest thing you’ve done today?
Today? Hmm because it’s Sunday I didn’t do much but… oh well I watched “To Kill a King” til 01.33 a.m. lying down on my bed, my laptop next to me and my earphones in my ears
9. Your idea of bliss?
10. if you had a twin, would he/she be evil or good?
11. how do you end a long day?
Eating chocolate and watching a movie.
1. What’s your favorite bumper sticker?
2. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
3. What’s the kindest thing that a stranger has ever done for you?
Accompany me and chatting with me when I was on my way home all alone in the dark.
4. What’s something you’re great at?
Paranormal activities!! Haha… well I’m great at imagination.
5. What’s something you’re terrible at?
6. Who’s your favorite superhero (and why)?
The Incredibles! They’re just awesome.
7. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
Various scenes in Terminator 3, when I felt that this was merely a parody of the real Terminator movies (1 and 2).
8. What’s your least favorite Rule to follow? (Do you follow it?)
Waking up. And yes I follow it lol.
9. What’s the ring-tone on your phone?
It’s called ‘single tone’ by Samsung.
10. What quirky habit are you willing to confess to?
I like to poke people’s cheeks.
11. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? (Any resemblance to your life now?)
I wished to be a singer. No resemblance at all haha.
1. Who is the one person who has changed you, and how!?
J. K. Rowling. Or else I’d never have found out that my real passion is writing.
2. If you are given a chance to visit just one specific part of the world, what would you choose?
US and Canada. Yep. This part because I know that this is where most of you are so why not come to visit you?
3. Are you married? If yes, then do you miss your bachelor life ?
No. Enjoying my bachelor life to the fullest right now!
4. One subject you love/loved in high school?
Literature (haha questions are repetitive)
5. Everyone dreams or wishes to attain a particular future, a particular profession. Have you attained that in life?
Not yet, I’m still 16
6. If you are given a chance to write your teenage self a letter, what advice will you give to yourself?
Alright so to my younger teenage self then, because I’m still a teenager… well I will tell her that there’s nothing more in life than to believe in your dreams
7. Your favorite blogger on WP?
Oh that’s a hard one! But I’ll choose… Dear Optimists! One of their posts can make your whole day!
8. What are you thinking right now!?
That I’m writing without the internet on so I have to be careful and not click on anything because I can’t save the post right now and- okay, next question…
9. If you are given a chance to spend a day with a celebrity, who would you choose?
Oh well that’s a good question. I’ve had so many idols… always changing from one to another… but my latest celebrity crush is Michael Tse!! ♥ (discovered him on Shaolin the movie)
10. Do you think love lasts forever?
Maybe. But I tend to agree with the quote ‘Nothing lasts forever’ because anyway, even if I love something/someone unconditionally, when I die, everything I felt, did and produced in this life will disappear with me. So how can love last when I won’t last to love?
11. What do you think about me (Hehehehehehe)?
I think you’re the moody kind but nevertheless a very friendly and lovely girl
1. What is the incentive that keeps you in the blogosphere, never stopping you from blogging?
2. What do you feel about the WordPress community?
3. What’s your deepest strongest dream career you’ve ever wanted to achieve?
4. Do you agree with the educational system right now? Why?
5. What’s the thing you love the most about your country?
6. What’s the thing you hate the most about your country?
7. Do you see the glass to be half-full or half-empty?
8. What’s the movie you’ve been watching recently?
9. Your favourite wonder of the world?
10. Black or white?
11. How do you imagine the end of the world?
So, I’m tagging…
If you don’t feel like doing a whole post on the tag you can just answer the questions in the comment box below. I know that many of you are busy or it’s very hard to choose only 11 bloggers… yeah it is hard indeed!
And even if you’re not in the tagged list, you can still answer the questions. In the comment box It’ll be a pleasure to see others’ responses too.
An Evil Nymph.