I am not the type of person who every year makes a list of resolutions. But there are things that I keep in mind, things that I wish for, things that I want to happen during the year.
These are my goals of the year.
For this new year 2013, I want to:
1. Focus on writing.
Last year I wanted to publish a novel, but instead I did two drafts of two new stories, thanks to Camp NaNo and NaNo itself, so this year, I am taking one of them and I’m editing/second drafting/arranging! I’m going to the next level and I’m definitely getting more serious about my writing. It’s my dream to become a published writer, and maybe a famous and full-time one later, after all…
And I sincerely hope that in the end of 2013, I am left with at least one polished and completed novel, ready to be published.
Or already published?
Indeed, that would be great, but the thing is that I have to…
2. Work hard at school, focus on my studies.
That’s mainly because it’s going to be my very last year in college and just after that, I’m jumping to the university level! But first, hi A-levels of doom! Yes, those who are doing A-levels would absolutely agree with me. A lot of pressure and high expectations and late night revisions waiting for me…
God help me!
It’s too bad that I still don’t know what to do in university though, or else I would have been more motivated, I believe, so that’s why…
3. Find where I stand.
I want to finally find my whole identity. I want to know – no, to be sure of – where I’m going. Who am I? What’s my mission? Of course, this inner fulfilment is a long process which had started even before I began to write about this teen complexity on this blog. But I know that every year, my life gets better, clearer. That’s why I wish for this all the time.
And it is only when I will find my self, accept it and make peace with it that I will be at rest. I will then be fully complete. Happy. :)
What are your goals for this year?
An Evil Nymph.
- 2013: What are your writing goals? (cindydejager.wordpress.com)
- New Year’s Resolutions 2013: Guide for Writers (bottledworder.wordpress.com)
- Wildly Improbable Goals 2013 (nhwn.wordpress.com)
- 2013- Setting Goals and Achieving Them (cukoosnest.wordpress.com)
- Resolution time – don’t dwell on 2012 (megapaopu.wordpress.com)
- Stick With Plan A. Writing Goals For 2013 (thecreativepenn.com)
- What’s Your 2013 Focus? (rachellegardner.com)
- 2013 Goals (quillwielder.com)
- My New Year’s Resolution Is To Keep My New Year’s Resolution (yourdailydoseblog.com)