Love has so many meanings. It can be the love shared among the members of a family, as much as it can be the love between two partners. But for this week’s challenge, I’m going to emphasise on the greatest and most powerful love of all: Friendship.
I’m so short! LOL. (yes I’m the shortest one!)
Here are my two first best friends, those I met when I was very young, in primary school. And about 12 years later, we unite again to form our unique trio.
Friendship is the kind of love that never fades away. It is the strongest and the most unaffected. There can be jealousy and all, of course, especially in the beginning. But after so many years being friends, all these things are just too petty for the grandeur of our love.
The tallest one has immigrated to Australia in fact, thus our little group has been broken for about 6 years, until she came back to Mauritius for holidays in 2012-2013 That’s when we got together again, and it was just like before: no boundaries separated us, as if we have never been apart all this time. Friends, when they remain, remain forever, no matter the distance between them.
Indeed, no time nor place can defeat or even make a friendship decline.
Isn’t that awesome?
What are your thoughts on this?
There’s also a funny kind of love I didn’t mention, but that I’d like to: the love between bloggers
In fact, I’m telling you this because I’ve been receiving awards from other bloggers, which is a way around here to show one’s affections for another , but I didn’t have the chance to thank them here or pass on the award. I don’t really do this anymore, really, because my blogging schedule is tight, but I’m very very grateful for those who nominated me for blog awards!
Thanks so much to:
Thanks again to everyone!
♥Lots of Love♥
By the way what’s YOUR interpretation of Love?
An Evil Nymph.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love (cloudandmountain.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: ‘Love’ (taniafuentez.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love (mytropicalhome.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love (bellaremyphotography.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love (dmgartphoto.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love (livonne.com.au)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love (jtm71.wordpress.com)
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Walls; and Weekly Photo Challenge: Love (stephenkellycreative.wordpress.com)