So many times our phone starts ringing at the wrong moment – when watching a movie, when you want to get some sleep, when the one who’s calling is NOT in your favourite people… Then you don’t reply and give a lame excuse the next day when you meet them at work. Strangely, they all believe what you say!
Here are excuses my friends and I use:
1. “I’m out of credit, I couldn’t reply to your SMS.”
2. “My phone was on silent.”
3. “I didn’t have my phone with me all day.”
4. “I lost my phone, I forgot where I last put it.”
5. “Oh? I didn’t receive your call/message! Maybe there’s something wrong…” (delete the call or message before you say that)
6. “My phone’s being repaired.”
7. “My parents took my phone!”
8. “I was busy, sorry.”
9. “I was at a dinner/meeting.”
10. “I changed my ringing tone and didn’t recognise it when you rang.”
Do you have other excuses? If yes, feel free to comment!
If you see yourself through these, like this post.