Are you on Yahoo! Answers like me? Do you wonder how people can get lots of best answers? Well I’ve got the solution for you!
I’ve been experimenting on Yahoo! Answers for some years but this year my Answers was far more active and I most of the time get best answers because… Well here are the 7 tips to follow beginning by the basics – things that everyone already knows:
1. Don’t write nonsense – answer clearly and directly to the question and do some research if you need to. It won’t cost you a penny!
2. Provide links – when I vote for best answers I usually search for those which are long, well-written and have links.
3. Answer questions in which you are a pro – e.g. if you are a parent well, answer or share your experiences in the Parenting section!
4. Please don’t lie but don’t be rude. Be friendly but frank see?
5. Don’t spam
6. Do not answer much questions like: “What’s your favourite music…” because it’ll go into voting and there might be 1/100 that your answer is chosen as best. Answer these types of questions when you need 2 additional points.
7. Click on the tab “fewest answers” when you search for questions to answer. At the same time you’re helping the asker and there’s more probability that your answer’s chosen as best even if the question goes into voting as most of the time no one else will answer, especially questions with 0 answers which have been asked since like 3 days ago… If you follow this step, you must also follow the 6 first ones – in answering a question you help, not wasting the person’s time and provide useless answers in resolved questions.
These worked for me. Did it for you?
2 thoughts on “7 Tips to Be Chosen as Best Answer on Yahoo! Answers”
Very useful tips! One should have ’em in mind for sure when answering.
BTW – thanks for love for my blog!
You’re welcome! I’m just crazy about t-shirts lol!