Why should I thank you? Because of the awesome blog awards I received and of all the love you’re giving and sharing with me! Blogging forms a whole worldwide community and I’m so glad to be in it with you all.
That’s why I can’t thank you enough.
I haven’t found the proper time to read it yet, but I will soon!
Now, here are the awards I received lately (i.e. during the month):
Then thanks to miromero for giving me the Readers Appreciation Award!
All right, now for those who don’t know, these awards have rules, and although they’re not the same, they are slightly different. This did not make sense, right? Okay, anyway…
7 random facts about me:
1. I am a versatile person. I love too many things. I love to try new stuff and change perspectives. Every time.
2. There’s always a time when I’m way past half-way of my novel-in-progress and this new idea suddenly pops in, changing almost everything in my story. To be rewritten.
3. I love any edible stuff xD
4. I’d love to go to Ireland in my older days.
5. I am a huge huge fan of the Eiffel Tower. Even though I’ve never been in Paris. Or even in France.
6. I am wondering about visiting Mars… when it’ll be possible.
7. I am moody.
Now here are the 15 lucky nominees who receives the two awards:
Yes both awards!
The list, in no particular order:
I know I couldn’t put you all in that limited list, but I thank you all nevertheless for reading my blog!
An Evil Nymph.