(unfortunately the tag didn’t come with a picture, so I had to google one…:)
Here are the rules attached to it:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs.
All right, so let’s begin!
11 Things About Me:
1. My strongest and most used sense is that of smell. I always smell. Anything. I smell before doing anything else.
2. No, I’m not addicted to drugs or to sniffing any toxic stuff. xD
3. I sometimes laugh for no reason. For truly NO reason. At all.
4. I’m crazy, so I want to study psychology. I want to understand myself o.o
5. All right, yes I also want to understand the other people around me and help them overcome whatever they have to overcome in life… ($100 per hour? LOL kidding…)
6. Then I want to do a TedxTalk! 😀 Make a confident and inspiring speech in front of millions…
7. And I want to spend my life doing what I love the most, til I die, that is writing!
8. I am an optimist… at least I am becoming one.
9. I now tend to live on a day-to-day basis rather than spending too much time pondering on the future.
10. Sometimes I just like to close my eyes and my memories just throw me back to a pleasant past memory…
11. And finally… I love. :$
11 Questions from ABC of Spirit Talk:
1. What is your most favourite thing to do on weekends..!?!
Waking up late 🙂
2. How many days does it take to complete your Christmas shopping..?
Not for long because we have to travel a lot to get to those super malls and stuff… so maybe 2 or 3 days? We then make the most of this little shopping time!
3. If you were an animal what would you be, and why?
A bird, maybe a dove, so that I could just fly all over the world!
4. Were you to have your druthers (choice), what would your days be like?
Well, I’d be waking up late, every time in a different room, because I would be travelling a lot, and I would spend my time writing some bestselling novel 😉 and at night I would go back to the one I love…
5. If money grew on trees, what type of trees would you grow?
Money. And apples. xD [random fruit… as long as I stay healthy.]
6. Who is your favourite historical person?
Hmm… you mean people like Caesar, Plato,… Einstein? Then I guess I’d chose Thomas Edison because he never gave up even though he failed like a thousand times! And in the end, he turned on the light 🙂
7. What is your fave food, and why?
Chocolate! Always effective when I’m down, when I’m excited, when I’m nervous… everytime.
8. Jazz, Blues or Rock ‘n Roll, and favourite artist?
Either jazz or rock ‘n roll, can’t decide; I’ve always had a wide range of favourite genres… My current favourite artist, hmm… I mainly listen to the indie ones, those on Youtube, or else… there’s always Taylor Swift 🙂
9. Do you miss your youth? If yes, why?
I’m living my youth! Yeah!!
10. Snow or Beach?
I’ve never touched/felt snow 😦 so I can’t really tell… But I love the beach, especially when it’s all silent and empty…
11. What is your all time great movie?
Omg why is this so hard! I’ve watched so many movies and loved so many… Maybe I’d say… Requiem for a dream (2000) which is one of the latest movies I’ve seen which got me hypnotized til the end!
Now my 11 questions to you:
1. All right, so you’re on a cloud up in the sky. You look down. What do you see?
2. What is that one thing that triggers your admiration for someone?
3. What is the purpose of your blog?
4. What is your dream job?
5. What is the song that you just can’t stop listening too at the moment?
6. How would you spend your very last day on Earth?
7. It’s my birthday. What gift do you send to me?
8. What are you most afraid of?
9. Computer/laptop or smartphone?
10. Tell me what you eat for breakfast.
11. And finally, give me a nickname!
So I’m tagging…
(in no particular order)
2. Aurora HSP
4. Sydney Fong
Have fun everyone!
An Evil Nymph.