This is going to be a short post, a question mainly addressed to all my readers.
But before coming to that, I have to tell you that I’m going to spend the weekend in a hotel with my family, enjoy the sun and spirits of holidays! So I won’t be active on the blogosphere…
When I come back though, I want you to answer this for me:
Do you prefer to have wonderful dreams and wake up in frustration because these were so far from reality, or do you prefer to have horrible nightmares and wake up with relief because they can never reach you out of bed?
Please write your answer and your thoughts on this in the comment box below!
Originally I would have said, I’d prefer dreams to nightmares because at least I’m experiencing the wonder that I would never feel in reality, but lately I’ve been dreaming too much of these wonderful worlds and every time I wake up… I feel like my dreams are being naughty to me, giving me false hopes that fade away within the day. I tend to dream the opposite of my reality and that’s awful, because I know these dreams are just too good to ever become true.
Dreams can be depressing.
So my final answer, personally, is that I prefer having nightmares. I haven’t had one in ages! But I know that I like to be reassured in the morning. I then know that my reality is much better and I embrace the day with a smile 🙂
What’s your answer?
Have a great weekend!
An Evil Nymph.
- Beautiful Nightmare (bmgreenwriter.wordpress.com)
- Dreams Into Nightmares (shmah.wordpress.com)
- Real Nightmares, (The Most Frightening Dream I Have Ever Had, Ever) (fela2fela.wordpress.com)
- Machiavellian imaginings (fecthis.wordpress.com)
- on dreams and nightmares (plinkyprompt.wordpress.com)
- Good Mor-nightmare! (stuff4psychologists.wordpress.com)
- Nightmare (echoessilencepatienceandgrace.wordpress.com)