A lonely but cute little sea urchin trying to get to the sun while being under water. I love how the rays of the sun make that irregular but beautiful pattern when being reflected on the surface of the shallow sea…
This photo just makes me feel like everyone deserves to have the sun shining in their life, no matter their race, religion, age…
Everyone deserves to be happy.
An Evil Nymph.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections (2) (klling.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections (ljr3.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections (teenmakerramblings.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflection (thelemonzestblog.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections (jinancitydailyphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflection (agnestirrito.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections (mytropicalhome.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections (scsurfbutler.com)
30 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections”
Hi its been a while, your post reminds me when i step on one of them, making black dots in by sole… it hurts like hell… You can also eat that by the way..hehehe
Hi it’s been a while indeed! Oh… I’m lucky I never stepped on one. Hehe I’d love to know what it tastes like!
It taste delicious with Vinegar on it.. but awful if none.. 😉 How are you?
Hmm basking in the sun, has to be fun even for a little sea urchin like this one. I love the reflection of the sun
Yes it’s fun for anyone 🙂 Thanks for coming by!
I always love it at your place 🙂
Very cute! If you let them crawl on your hand it feels really neat too
Thanks! Oh I have to try that!
Ohhhh that’s gorgeous!! :’) I love sea urchins, their eyes are weird! And love the sea! It’s so myserious oO the depths..
Thank you! 🙂 Indeed!
The water look so inviting..nice effect!
Now that is intriguing … finally catching up. 🙂
Hehe… I have to catch up too! 😛
I just wanted to let you know that I’ve nominated you for Blog Of The Year 2012 Award.
Check it out http://thejennymacbookblog.wordpress.com/
Aww thanks a lot!
You’re very welcome
A beautiful reflection. Cute sea urchin but they sting though. It’s refreshing to see the water. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Glad you like it. Thanks! Merry Christmas to you and your family too 🙂
Very kind words 🙂 I agree!
You managed to make a sea urchin look cute! Lovely! 🙂
Hehe thank you!
Thanks. nice picture.
I invite you to visit my blog Ajaytao2010@wordpress.com