Since I missed last week’s photo challenge, I’m going to merge both the one I missed and this week’s into one and same post… and photo: Home and Kiss together, which makes Kisses from Home 🙂
This is the flower that my father gave to my mother on St. Valentine’s Day. For him, it’s a tradition to honour the woman he loves every year with a beautiful fresh morning red rose. (at 6 a.m.!)
Of course, their day wasn’t over yet. It had barely begun. While I was celebrating Valentine’s Day with friends and bring-and-share chocolates, my parents went for a ride around the country, to buy their gifts and have lunch together.
Oh yes, that’s called true love.
The harmony that thus exists within our home is the reaction of the power of love, and although the flower fades away with time, the symbolism of it never does, and every day at home we receive sweet kisses from this invisible force that unites us all…
An Evil Nymph.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Kiss (iiteeeestudents.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Kiss (thevoicefromthebackseat.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Kiss (sukiesoriginal.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Kiss (daddysnaughtylittlegirl.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Kiss (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Kiss – Un Bisou (frenchtwistedwoman.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – KISS (beyondbeautytips.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Kiss (klling.wordpress.com)
- DP Photo Challenge: The Kiss (onebeautifuldayblog.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: KISS (lifeandink.com)
20 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Sweet Kisses From Home”
Belated valentine hugs Daphnee 🙂
((hugs back)) 😀
You did an awesome job D! Happy belated Valentine’s day! 🙂
Thank you! Belated wishes to you!
i love that your parents provide such a great example of love to you 🙂
I feel so lucky! 🙂
Do love the ones who are with you, cherish them everyday
love is the most beautiful gift anyone can ever give to anyone ….
Thank you 🙂
Such a sweet story ^^ true love is amazing!
A miracle… indeed!
I Nominate you for the The Sunshine Award
Please accept & oblige.
Thank you so much!
May the you shine like the sun forever my dear
I love you
Definitely true love!!
For sure 🙂
You have the most romantic parents that celebrates love and each other in the most beautiful and exciting way. With love around, and yes, with kisses a plenty, we are home. Belated Happy Valentine’s Day.
Indeed, just as your son is so lucky to be surrounded with love as well 🙂 Thank you! Belated Valentine’s wishes to you too!