My cousin and I were currently under a kiosk when I took this photo, struggling to catch the rainy details in my little camera, while also waiting for the rain to end so that we could move forward…
The path might look misty and not straight at all, but we have to go forward, we have to follow our destiny, make our future, our dreams come true, despite all circumstances…
Even if it rains.
What about you? What’s your interpretation of ‘forward’?
An Evil Nymph.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (skidaddy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (myjourneywithdepression.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (aniketsalviphotography.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward! (diamondmikewatson.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (mytropicalhome.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (mightwar.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (klling.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Forward (mandyink.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (belgradestreets.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Forward (dianajuvenille.wordpress.com)
25 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward”
Cool phrase to accompany a really nice photo…
Forward through the rain, beyond the veil to see what’s ahead right 🙂
Ah I love your words! Yes indeed!
You have that kind of nature near you? That’s amazing.. 😮
Yes along the coast. This was taken in a hotel resort anyway so… 🙂
Beautiful, I love and miss those tropical downpours!
Thanks for sharing 🙂
Thank you! They are refreshing, right?
My interpretation of forward can be reading a good book allows you to look positively!
A lovely interpretation! Thanks for sharing 🙂
There’s beauty in everything, Daph; even rain…! 😉
Oh that’s true!
That’s beautiful. I love pictures of the rain and you captured this one wonderfully. Of course, it’s easier when it’s raining hard. 🙂
Thank you! I love them as well and tried a couple and this one was among the best 🙂 Hehe yes of course.
Forward is something unexpected to me at the moment. When comes to a certain age, forward will mean to me the end of life journey!
A wise and thought provoking interpretation. Thanks for sharing!
Love the tropical, restful, paradise feel.
Wow you just described Mauritius perfectly 🙂 Glad you enjoyed!