All right, this week’s photographic theme is ‘up’.
I bet that, like me, most of you thought of the movie ‘Up’, am I not right? Hehe 🙂
Anyway, this isn’t what I’m contributing for the challenge, but this is:
When I took this photo, I was lying on the grass with my friends at school, relaxed, already feeling the holidays chiming through the wind. We were staring out at the bright blinding sun, getting burnt probably, but thrilled at the fact that the grass was so high that no one could see us… just like in the movies!
Thus, I was looking up, undisturbed…
What does it really mean to look up anyway? Except from the obvious explanation, it also means to have hope. To look forward to something better. To daydream about the future, about life and what it has brought, brings and will eventually keep on bringing to us.
Just like the movie, ‘Up’, looking up means to dream… and then, follow them.
And never giving up, even if in the end it might not exactly turn out the way you wanted it to. Because, in any case, in the end, you would have learnt something, maybe which would change your perceptions, to render them better. For our best.
Then, maybe we would reach a sort of higher level of… our self.
Simply by looking up 🙂
What are your views? Did you watch the movie ‘Up’?
An Evil Nymph.
- Weekly photo challenge: Up (jmsimpson.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up (thelintinmypocket.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up #2 (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly challenge : up (parislux.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up (scottseyephotos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up (platypiphotography.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: UP into the SKY (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up (turtlestravel.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up (lilymugford.com)