I wasn’t sure which photos to post for this week’s challenge, which is Culture, since there has been nothing in my life that has been photographically culturally interesting… (lol) but, browsing through this year’s photos, I found these:
These photos have been taken about one/two weeks after the Chinese New Year as the tradition wants it: a traditional short dragon dance has been performed in front of my family shop for luck and prosperity. An entertaining tradition, and very fun, although very noisy because of all the firecrackers!
Want to share a few words/links about your culture? Tell me everything in the comment box below!
Have a great week!
An Evil Nymph.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Culture (photographworks.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Culture (elspethc.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Culture (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Culture (nofixedplans5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Culture #2 (jinancitydailyphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Culture (annablakeblog.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Culture (thetaskmistress.me)
- weekly photo challenge: culture (plaridel.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Culture (lucidgypsy.wordpress.com)
20 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Culture”
Ah.. The martial arts performers! 🙂
Yes hehe 🙂
I felt the same way but your dragons are impressive!
Awesome 🙂 I love the celebrations of Chinese New Year.
Cool pics, thanks for sharing!
I think this is special because it is in front of your family’s shop, Chinese New Year, You probably think your life or photos are boring but to us, they are very unique and interesting! Keep on telling us more! Thanks for your sharing the photos.
Thank you. I’m glad you enjoy them!
All right, you’re welcome!
That is one cool, colorful, fun entry.
Thanks! Glad you like it!