When I first saw this week’s theme, pattern, it reminded me of my art classes at school a few years back. We had to draw a specific pattern all over an A3 size paper like the wrapping paper style… I didn’t really like it at that time.
Anyway, here’s my take for the challenge, a pattern that appeals much to me:
It’s a writing pattern! Awesome, right? Fit for aspiring writers 🙂
In fact this is the pattern found on my birthday shirt, the red one, which I showed in a photo in my birthday post, although the pattern can’t be clearly seen from a distance.
Also, here’s finally my latest and fourth speed drawing video, where I’m drawing a white direwolf, that of Jon Snow of Game of Thrones:
Don’t forget to support my work by liking, commenting and subscribing 🙂
An Evil Nymph.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Pattern (platypiphotography.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – “Pattern” (soumyav.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Pattern II (mydogablog.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Pattern of Heart (diamondmikewatson.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Pattern (steppingways.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Pattern (aniketsalviphotography.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Pattern (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Pattern (joeowensblog.wordpress.com)