I uploaded two new videos this past week. And the two of them are sort of collaboration videos.
The first one is:
In fact it’s my part for a collaboration video hosted by a new YouTube friend of mine, thatcurlygurl, which means that she will take these 10 seconds of advice of mine together with other people’s to make a single video. I’ve been so excited for this since it’s my very first video collab as in vlogging! (I already did collaborations though but through vidding)
Then, the second one is a very interesting tag:
I wrote ‘V.A.’ because I thought it was cool 😉
Indeed, a visual artist tag, with 7 questions to answer, which I’m listing down here:
1. What does “being creative” mean to you?
2. Can you describe the time when you first realized that creating was something you absolutely had to do?
3. What kind of creative patterns, routines or rituals do you have?
4. What’s your favourite thing you’ve ever created?
5. What are you trying to communicate with your art?
6. Which creative medium would you love to pursue but haven’t yet?
7. What’s the best advice you ever had about how to be more creative?
If you’d like to answer them here in the comments or in a blog post, feel free to do it; I’m tagging anyone who would like to be tagged 🙂 And you don’t have to be a visual artist to answer. You can just be a lover of art and this includes writing, photography, etc as well!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my vlogging channel or follow this blog (the button is on your right!) to support my art 🙂 You know you’re the reason for me to keep up blogging and vlogging!
An Evil Nymph.