Through this week’s video of mine:
From the description of the video, here’s what I’m mainly talking about:
In this video I attempt to teach how to paint using those simple steps:
1. Identify shapes and colours
2. Taking into account tints and shades
3. Using the tint-colour-shade pattern for the blending process
4. Even more blending tips
This is my own painting technique, thus you are free to do the same or follow your own habits. I’m mostly referring to painting with acrylics and on a canvas, since that’s what I did but the methods I mentioned can also be applied in other situations.
By the way this video is mainly dedicated to my art friends as I tried to give away my best advice for them to get even more ready for the exposition 🙂
I really hope I didn’t confuse anyone, but if I did I’m sorry and I’ll do better next time. It’s my goal to teach and share whatever I know about art thus there might be more videos like this one.
So don’t forget to like, share, comment and subscribe!
By the way I’m so glad that YouTube finally let me custom my video thumbnails 😀
Until next time,
An Evil Nymph.
Tweet me: @DaphYin
Instagram me: @anevilnymph
- Kaylyn’s Personal Color Palette (color113.wordpress.com)
- Coastal Painting at My Little Beach House (natashawittpaintings.wordpress.com)
- Life Drawing & Painting Summer Schools with London Drawing (bigdrawblog.org)