That’s actually a very easy theme to illustrate this week. That’s because the sea just lies in front of my house! Well I had to cross the road and the bus station first. Then, I arrived…
Where I stood is called the waterfront and I took care to take the lone island with the red house in frame since this isle is like… a main characteristic of my town-village. It’s simply called the Red House and I have no idea who lives there or to whom it belongs at least. It’s just… the Red House.
You know, I can’t believe I actually took extra time before going to tuition to go in front of the sea and take this photo… for the sole purpose of the Daily Post’s Weekly Photo Challenge, I never did something like this before, usually I always happen to have a photo that suits the theme, or I take a photo in the house itself.
And also since I’m not like,.. a photography geek,
So that was interesting! Going out for the purpose of taking photos… 🙂
Anyway, so what’s your interpretation of this week’s challenge? Feel free to tell me in the comments below!
An Evil Nymph.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea (Triple Sunset Saint Malo) (chrisbreebaart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea (picturebandit.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea (ryanphotography.co.uk)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea (diaryofdennis.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea (marichulambino.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea (icky31.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea (Saint Malo) (chrisbreebaart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea (hurtledto60.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea – Gwangalli surfers & night lights (privatemixture.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Sea (allresourceupdates.wordpress.com)
13 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea”
That’s pretty nice..and you live so close to the Sea..I guess seeing it everyday must be awesome feeling.. 🙂
Well I’m used to it so… 🙂 but it’s really relaxing and relieving when you’re stressed out or down.
Wow, what a beautiful sight. Something about the solitary house on the isle screams mystery. Love it. I recently started a Monthly Photo Challenge for September, my first ever. Hope it goes well!
Thanks! Yes it does! That’s great, I’ll have to check this out 🙂
Lovely image! I’m glad you went out and took the picture!
Thanks! Indeed I don’t regret it at all.
oh, i wish i had a sea in front of my house, that is great!!
Hehe thank you!
What a lovely places 😀
That’s a great photo, the color of the ocean and sky are just beautiful. When can I visit!? Lol 😉
Thanks! Haha anytime really 🙂