Yeah I’m getting back to the dailypost’s weekly photo challenge! And this week’s theme is ‘unexpected‘.
What I found unexpected lately was that instead of the sunny shiny weather we should have in summer, we are being drained in rain almost everyday since the holidays began. Though, let’s be frank, I like that rainy weather and that’s mainly because it’s not intolerably hot then. So I’m not suffocating in an overheated air!
The photo I chose for the challenge was one taken by my sister when we were at the hotel during the weekend and it kind of rained a lot the last day of our stay.
So no, don’t worry there’s no flood around my area, this is just a pool! A swimming pool.
Anyway, please feel free to leave your interpretation of ‘unexpected’ below!
If you want to watch the latest vlog I filmed (I did it at the hotel itself! Great way to start the holidays, right?) just go to the ‘Vlogging Channel’ tab at the top of this blog or just click HERE! By the way, I edit the ‘Vlogging Channel’ tab every time I upload a new video, thus showing you my latest vlog 🙂
Have a great day!
An Evil Nymph.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected (unexpectedincommonhours.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Competition: Unexpected (irenewaters19.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected (klling.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected (journey-count.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected (tchistorygal.com)
- weekly photo challenge: unexpected (wisemonkeysabroad.com)
9 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge is Back! | Unexpected”
Just a beautiful picture!
It was! Thanks!
Looks like you’re in some tropical paradise or something. Must be nice!
Hehe well I live on a tropical island, Mauritius 🙂 It was!
Great photo! Thank you for the pingback.
Thanks! You’re welcome 🙂