To a human being, a mountain is imposing, majestic, grand.
This is the Lion Mountain which is not far from my house and indeed watches over us.
Yet, for me, personally, this is my mountain…
Yes. A mountain of books. And not any books.
The Game of Thrones series.
George R. R. Martin’s.
I think indeed that this is the grandest thing in my life for the moment, hehe XD
So, what’s your interpretation of ‘grand’?
An Evil Nymph.
P.S.: Here’s my latest vlog 🙂
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Grand (daribaliku.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Grand (18millionpixels.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Grand (erinolearyphotography.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Grand (travelswithjaye.com)
- Weekly Photography Challenge: Grand (kaylahillphotography.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Grand (taniafuentez.wordpress.com)
- Weekly-photo-challenge-Grand (pensivewriter2013.wordpress.com)
- 12-10-13 Weekly Photo Challenge: Grand (quotidianhudsonriver.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Grand (jeannelightbody.com)
16 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge | Grand”
Yep, that’s so like you lol 🙂 That youtube thumbnail though, watch or else? lol 😛
Hehe yeah 😀
You know what else an evil nymph can do… XD
Lion Mountain is beautiful and indeed grand. I also paint in ink – grand paintings of the yellow mountains though I have only seen photographs. It must be amazing to stand at it’s feet.
I didn’t stand at its feet when I took the photo but on my roof ^^
Great vlog tips. 🙂
Great video! I remember my playing with my father’s swiss army knife as a kid (with him supervising!) I loved the little scissors and tweezers. I loved pulling everything out and putting it back together again.
ignore the extra “my” and the repetitious use of “loved”, I’m tired! 🙂
Thanks! Hehe yeah I can relate!
That is indeed a mountain..especially book 4.
Totally! Reading that one at the moment 🙂
Truly majestic Mountain .On our way back home from Oregon we saw mount Shasta another magnificent scene.Thank you for visiting .Wishing you a wonderful Holiday season.Jlal
Thank you! Nice! You’re welcome. Happy holidays to you too!
Have you read the books yet? I decided to tackle them after the TV-series finishes. I’m one of those people who get mad if the film/series, don’t follow the books exactly.
I’ve reached Book 4 🙂
Haha yeah I understand and indeed they are two different worlds! Anyway I’ve come to terms with the fact that on screen and in words it just cannot be the same.