As you may know, for the past month, I have been working on my new self-hosted blog for University/college students. I’m aiming to create content that will help them get the best out of their university experience.
Basically, it’s like a survival guide for students.
In case you have missed the news completely, I’ve decided to do a link roundup here so that you can catch up with my other content. Maybe this will be a monthly thing.Besides, you could
Besides, you could also share this with students you may know out there who are going through college!
So here it goes…
1. For International Students
Because I am an international student, I have a whole category dedicated to them! Click on any title below to read the blog post!
- An Open Letter to Those Who Are Preparing for Studying Abroad
- 3 Misconceptions Parents Have About Studying In Malaysia
- Student Accommodation: The Ideal Housemate vs Reality
- Students’ Dilemma: Cooking Your Own Meals or Eating Out?
2. Social Life at University
On breaking out of your shell and having a study/life balance.
- The Mindset You Need to Balance Work and Study and Life
- 5 Steps to Make Friends at University On Your First Day!
- How to Get Over Being Shy: Break the Habit!
- Tell Yourself This When You’re Scared to Approach Someone
3. Love & Relationships
Inspired by my own relationship at university. And yes, we are still together 🙂
- Make Your Relationship Work By Asking Those 10 Questions
- Is It Worth Getting Into A Relationship at University?
- 10 Date Ideas for College Students That Worked for Us
4. Money Management, Work Experience, Checklists and more.
I have a few more categories that are still being developed. Here are the few related articles that made it online this far:
- How Multiple Rejections Led to My First Writing Job
- 20 Most Successful Tricks to Save Money as a Student
- An Honest Back-to-College Checklist!
And more articles are coming soon!
The new semester has just started today (Australian system), therefore the next few weeks will be filled with study tips and how to keep your sanity in general!
If you would like to follow this new blog, you can do so here!
Thank you for your support. I would never have come this far if I hadn’t started An Evil Nymph’s Blog 🙂
An Evil Nymph.