I haven’t been blogging for a month and I apologise for that. Ironically, my last post was on my 6th anniversary with WordPress. Well, life happens, and I will keep that for another post.
Another month has passed, and despite everything that has paralysed me to write here, I’ve been able to publish a few posts in my student blog. I admit I’ve been writing less, going from 3 posts a week to 1. But, at the same time, the semester gets more hectic by the hour for my fellow student readers, thus maybe it’s best to keep it at a post a week. For sanity.
So, as I’ve said before, I’m going to be compiling all the posts from my student blog once in a while over here, for those who haven’t caught up with everything yet.
This month, it’s been all about transitioning into university/college and coping with those first few weeks. If you have a friend who’s currently studying, share this post with them; they’ll thank you later. If you are a student, feel free to bookmark it!
Here it goes.
Back to School:
Getting those grades.
- How To Know You’re Gonna Ace An Exam (Since Week 1)
- The Best Tips & Tricks To Write Like An HD Student*
- 8 Ways To Stay Focused Even If You Don’t Feel Like It
*HD = High Distinction; the highest grade you can get at Australian universities.
Mental Health & Wellness:
Keeping your sanity at bay.
- How to Get Enough Sleep When You’re at University
- Feeling Lonely at University? 4 Ways to Cope With It
- What I Tell Myself To Overcome The Fear of Failure
- 20 Ways to Practice Self-Care and Stop Feeling Like Shit
Pocket money and travelling.
And that’s all! Happy reading!
More meaningful posts coming soon—as soon as I get the courage to write down everything.
An Evil Nymph.