I got tagged to make this list by my friend Andy (check out his awesome WordPress blog here: http://dragoneystory.wordpress.com)
The tag is from Twitter but I think it’s better to write it here… and therefore make a WordPress tag! So I tag ALL of you who are reading this and when you’re done put the link to your post in the comment box below 🙂 whatever blog you have.
So I’ve been living for 16 years and it’s very short… thus it’s hard for me to remember the moments I want to relive… 10 things out of 16 years! lol that’s really hard for me! Especially that I don’t remember anything from the first five years of my life…
There isn’t any particular order to the list…
10 Things I want to Relive:
1. My first 3 years of secondary school life – when the word ‘stress’ didn’t belong to my vocabulary.
2. My moments with my best cousin, Arthur, when we were little, still innocent children.
3. The 2008 Drama Festival.
4. This Friday 13 when we were enjoy ourselves with a superstitious Keshree (a friend) before she went to live in Canada for ever…
5. When my best friend and I were enjoying a movie “A walk to remember” (so beautiful!) just before the exams in tthe lecture theater at school.
6. When most of the school was in the lecture theater watching Tangle (lol so funny!!) a day before Stress would come over…
7. Music classes of Ms Clarisse.
8. When I was hanging with my best friend in primary school who unfortunately left to emigrate to Australia.
9. The series of nights I was having premonitory dreams.
10. When close friends that are no more friends were still friends…
Well that’s all I could get from my short life 😛 I know that later in the future I’ll be enjoying so much… then maybe I will re-tag myself… 🙂