Hey everyone! If you’ve been following my recent posts, you might notice how I’ve been much into photography lately… and more active in the blogosphere as well! However, on the other hand, I’ve also started to vlog again, posting videos more regularly – every Friday – and since I’m currently in that stage between high school and university, I’d like to cover this very subject as a video project to keep me going.
I already know what university I’m going to attend in July – soon! – and my place is already booked and all so I guess that I will soon be doing ‘packing’ videos and such stuff, but I’d also like to do Q&A videos.
And I’d like the questions to come from you guys.
As me anything in the comments below, everything you want to know about going to university, especially if you’re a student applying yourself this year. Even if you’re not a student, just tell me whatever information you would like to know about this high school to university process.
I’ll try my best to answer all of you.
Meanwhile here’s my latest video:
Please fill the comment box below!!! 🙂
An Evil Nymph.
On Friday 3 May I celebrated my 18th birthday and the very next day I ordered my long awaited gift: my very first tattoo!
For those who have commented on my birthday post, I thank you all so much for your wishes and I’m sorry if I didn’t reply to any of you, but there are actually like 30 comments and I wouldn’t write ‘Thank you’ 30 times, although I thank you 1000 times! 🙂
Then, some of you have asked the very frequently asked question when someone gets a tattoo, especially for the first time: did it hurt?
Continue reading “My First Tattoo: Did It Hurt?”
Keep running, keep rolling! Here we are at the 1st edition of The Tag Blogathon at An Evil Nymph’s Blog! A special thank you to ABC of Spirit Talk who tagged me in.
(unfortunately the tag didn’t come with a picture, so I had to google one…:)
Here are the rules attached to it:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs.
Continue reading “The Tag Blogathon!”
I thank Rebecca Dawn and Aliza with all my heart for tagging me 🙂 and there’s also Kana Tyler who was tagged and in turn tagged everyone – and those who wish to participate are free to do so.
So here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new
3. Tag eleven people and link them on your post
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Haha I so like the first one ^^ then…
1. if you were a comic/manga character who would you be
Um I’m not a big fan of comic/manga but I’d love to be Light in Death Note!
2. If you had to choose between Liver or Boiled Potato to live on for the next 3 months which would you choose?
Definitely boiled potato! 😀
3. what song describes you?
Alter Ego – Clique Girlz
Continue reading “And the Crazy Tag Game Continues…”
Alright that’s not a question I’m asking myself because well I didn’t even have to ask my mom really if I could wear makeup… no monopoly at home! lol!
Well I was surfing on Yahoo! Answers for a while 🙂 and I found this nice, usual question – yes indeed I guess every girl feels a little scared when they want to wear makeup for the first time, apprehending parents’ reactions… – and I read the answers… There was one answer which caught my eyes and it’s so fun that I decided to share it here with you guys!
Just Tell Her That Would It Be Okay If You Wore Some Make-Up For Your 16th Birthday Party.If She Says Yes,Sure, That’s Fine,- Then You Can Go And Buy All The Make Up You’ve Dreamed Of.
If She Says What Did You Have In Mind – Limit It To Mineral Powder or Foundation or Concealer , Eyeliner, And Mascara.
If She Looks At You And Raises An Eyebrow – Say That You Are Only Going To Wear It On The Party And That Now You Are Sixteen You Think Your Old Enough To Wear It Reasonably, Properly, And Age Appropriately.
If She Says You Are Too Young – Tell Her That Other Girls That Are Your Age And Under Wear It And That You Are Only Gonna Wear a Little And Only On That Day.
If She Says No – Go The Full 120 Miles, With Puppy Dog Eyes And The Pretty Pretty Pleases And Give Her a Whole Speech On How Make-Up Seems To Give Other Girls Confidence You Don’t Have Blah, Blah, That You Obviously Wanna Be The Prettiest Girl At The Party Blah, Blah.
Years Of Monitoring A Mothers Reactions
Awesome answer right?? 😀
Are you on Yahoo! Answers like me? Do you wonder how people can get lots of best answers? Well I’ve got the solution for you!
I’ve been experimenting on Yahoo! Answers for some years but this year my Answers was far more active and I most of the time get best answers because… Well here are the 7 tips to follow beginning by the basics – things that everyone already knows:
1. Don’t write nonsense – answer clearly and directly to the question and do some research if you need to. It won’t cost you a penny!
2. Provide links – when I vote for best answers I usually search for those which are long, well-written and have links.
3. Answer questions in which you are a pro – e.g. if you are a parent well, answer or share your experiences in the Parenting section!
4. Please don’t lie but don’t be rude. Be friendly but frank see?
5. Don’t spam
6. Do not answer much questions like: “What’s your favourite music…” because it’ll go into voting and there might be 1/100 that your answer is chosen as best. Answer these types of questions when you need 2 additional points.
7. Click on the tab “fewest answers” when you search for questions to answer. At the same time you’re helping the asker and there’s more probability that your answer’s chosen as best even if the question goes into voting as most of the time no one else will answer, especially questions with 0 answers which have been asked since like 3 days ago… If you follow this step, you must also follow the 6 first ones – in answering a question you help, not wasting the person’s time and provide useless answers in resolved questions.
These worked for me. Did it for you?