Nothing! Absolutely nothing.
On those rare occasions, in my case, I just am unable to do anything. It’s normal of course: the body’s weak like hell, and your mind is getting crazy… like when I’m sick, I just feel like I’m drunk o.o which means that my emotions tend to be stronger, so anything can make me laugh or cry. Anything. It’s that easy.
The thing is I like to keep being busy, guess I’m a workaholic, so I was really annoyed that I couldn’t do anything. In fact I was able to finish an essay but then, I told myself that I really shouldn’t force myself, even when exams are at the door… So I just ended up moaning with pain… well not exactly pain, it’s more like an uneasy feeling, like your body just feels wrong. Then I sleep, or sometimes I try to but I’m too much ‘in pain’, and in those cases, I just try to find something else, a passive activity, like watching TV.
Continue reading “What To Do When You Are Sick?”
Keep running, keep rolling! Here we are at the 1st edition of The Tag Blogathon at An Evil Nymph’s Blog! A special thank you to ABC of Spirit Talk who tagged me in.
(unfortunately the tag didn’t come with a picture, so I had to google one…:)
Here are the rules attached to it:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs.
Continue reading “The Tag Blogathon!”
I lately received an award from Pudding Girl and this one is a very unique type of award. It’s a sort of a get-to-know-each-other game 🙂 It’s been originally posted by Mrs Hobbles and it just looks so much fun!
Continue reading “NEW: Blog Game Award!”
I thank Rebecca Dawn and Aliza with all my heart for tagging me 🙂 and there’s also Kana Tyler who was tagged and in turn tagged everyone – and those who wish to participate are free to do so.
So here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new
3. Tag eleven people and link them on your post
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Haha I so like the first one ^^ then…
1. if you were a comic/manga character who would you be
Um I’m not a big fan of comic/manga but I’d love to be Light in Death Note!
2. If you had to choose between Liver or Boiled Potato to live on for the next 3 months which would you choose?
Definitely boiled potato! 😀
3. what song describes you?
Alter Ego – Clique Girlz
Continue reading “And the Crazy Tag Game Continues…”
Wait?? What just happened? When I entered the WordPress homepage I saw to my delight that there was a new tab next to my name ‘New Post’. I decided to use this shortcut to write today’s post… and what the heck?? Everytime I changed the title, the post got officially published! Come on! I haven’t even written anything in it yet!
Anyway I won’t reuse the shortcut again!
Coming to today’s post…
There’s a contagious crazy game spreading around WordPress and it’s the famous ‘Tag You’re It!’ tag. 😛
And yes as you’ve already guessed…
I’d like to thank the 4 awesome bloggers who have tagged me:
1. Andy – My story to you..
2. Shira – The Way I Live Naturally
3. April Denton – Just Me, a blackheart Poetess
4. Teri – The Narcissist’s Blog
Continue reading “To be or not to be… Tagged! [Crazy Game Going Around WordPress]”