Guest post by Leesa.
As kids, most of us thought getting ready for bed was a pain. Having to stop the fun, brush our teeth, and lie in bed when we “weren’t tired” was a struggle. As a kid, I actually prolonged bedtime as much as possible by asking question after question, hoping my parents would fall for my procrastination trickery. But now, I love getting ready for bed because it turns into a time to relax and pamper myself. Here are a few ways you can enjoy bedtime with these nighttime routine suggestions.
1. Take a bubble bath or long shower
Getting nice and clean before bed is always a good way to wind down. I noticed that when I take the time, an hour or so before bed, to shower, I always feel so much more relaxed than I do if I wait until morning.
Continue reading “A Bedtime Routine For A Relaxing Night [Guest Post]”
For Chinese New Year, I did an interesting experiment with my Nikon Coolpix p520, that of the famous light painting! Like this:
First, I’d like to share the video tutorial that led me to discover this amazing art:
Watch it if you want to know how to do it, because here I’m mainly going to show how it’s not necessary to have all these high tech equipments to achieve the same results.
Basically, here’s what you need to do light painting:
– Torches (any colour! or many colours! I actually used my phone’s flashlight, which was downloaded on Play Store :P)
– Any camera that can be manually set to low exposure (low shutter speed)
– Something stable to put your camera on, like a tripod.
– Preferably a remote control, like in the video above, so as to again minimize shakiness. Because pressing the shutter button directly can make the camera shaky, I guess.
– And most importantly: friends!!! Yeps, and have fun! I had my sister and cousins with me 🙂
Continue reading “How To: Light Painting Photography!!!”
Everyone has their own way of showing their Christmas joy 🙂
This was taken on Christmas night, with my siblings and cousin 🙂
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
An Evil Nymph.