This is the replies to a post by Free Spirits United,
There are 30 questions that is asked and I’ve decided to answer them. It sure sounds fun 😉 Feel free to do it too! in the comments below or in the comment box of the original article or on your blog, like I’m doing right now.
1. What great thing would you attempt if you knew you couldn’t fail?
The one great thing I would attempt… hmm… in fact there are so many things I would have tried if failure didn’t exist, like learning new languages or playing all musical instruments, but I guess that the one action I would not dare do is to introduce Wicca publicly as a peaceful religion here, except if I was 100% sure that I would succeed and not be burnt at the stake. 😛
About writing and getting published? Well that’s something I’ll always attempt to do never mind if I fail or not 🙂
2. What would you do if you were ten times bolder in your relationships, work, family, and spiritual life?
Speak out. Correct all the misjudgements so many people have made concerning my life. Vanquish my shyness.
3. What would you be doing if you had all the money in the world?
Alright that’s not a question I’m asking myself because well I didn’t even have to ask my mom really if I could wear makeup… no monopoly at home! lol!
Well I was surfing on Yahoo! Answers for a while 🙂 and I found this nice, usual question – yes indeed I guess every girl feels a little scared when they want to wear makeup for the first time, apprehending parents’ reactions… – and I read the answers… There was one answer which caught my eyes and it’s so fun that I decided to share it here with you guys!
Just Tell Her That Would It Be Okay If You Wore Some Make-Up For Your 16th Birthday Party.If She Says Yes,Sure, That’s Fine,- Then You Can Go And Buy All The Make Up You’ve Dreamed Of.
If She Says What Did You Have In Mind – Limit It To Mineral Powder or Foundation or Concealer , Eyeliner, And Mascara.
If She Looks At You And Raises An Eyebrow – Say That You Are Only Going To Wear It On The Party And That Now You Are Sixteen You Think Your Old Enough To Wear It Reasonably, Properly, And Age Appropriately.
If She Says You Are Too Young – Tell Her That Other Girls That Are Your Age And Under Wear It And That You Are Only Gonna Wear a Little And Only On That Day.
If She Says No – Go The Full 120 Miles, With Puppy Dog Eyes And The Pretty Pretty Pleases And Give Her a Whole Speech On How Make-Up Seems To Give Other Girls Confidence You Don’t Have Blah, Blah, That You Obviously Wanna Be The Prettiest Girl At The Party Blah, Blah.
Years Of Monitoring A Mothers Reactions
Awesome answer right?? 😀
This extract about ‘preparing for an exam’ comes from my economics book but can be applied to any subject and exam you’re taking. Credits goes to Susan Grant, the author of my book for Economics at O-level.
PS: the picture is from google 😛
* * *
Revision is a continuous process. After every lesson, check your work and if necessary, add extra notes. As the examination approaches, you will need to do intensive revision. Try to engage in active revision. This involves, not just reading notes, but also using the information. There are a number of ways through which this can be done. These include testing other members of the class and getting them to test you, drawing spider diagrams and producing tables and revision cards.
Continue reading “Preparing For An Examination”
Are you on Yahoo! Answers like me? Do you wonder how people can get lots of best answers? Well I’ve got the solution for you!
I’ve been experimenting on Yahoo! Answers for some years but this year my Answers was far more active and I most of the time get best answers because… Well here are the 7 tips to follow beginning by the basics – things that everyone already knows:
1. Don’t write nonsense – answer clearly and directly to the question and do some research if you need to. It won’t cost you a penny!
2. Provide links – when I vote for best answers I usually search for those which are long, well-written and have links.
3. Answer questions in which you are a pro – e.g. if you are a parent well, answer or share your experiences in the Parenting section!
4. Please don’t lie but don’t be rude. Be friendly but frank see?
5. Don’t spam
6. Do not answer much questions like: “What’s your favourite music…” because it’ll go into voting and there might be 1/100 that your answer is chosen as best. Answer these types of questions when you need 2 additional points.
7. Click on the tab “fewest answers” when you search for questions to answer. At the same time you’re helping the asker and there’s more probability that your answer’s chosen as best even if the question goes into voting as most of the time no one else will answer, especially questions with 0 answers which have been asked since like 3 days ago… If you follow this step, you must also follow the 6 first ones – in answering a question you help, not wasting the person’s time and provide useless answers in resolved questions.
These worked for me. Did it for you?