Or mainly… about a crazy artist! Haha! Here’s the video:
I love the thumbnail I did for this one, since it’s so weird:
Keep watching the video to discover why I chose this as the thumbnail 😉
Until next time,
An Evil Nymph.
I uploaded two new videos this past week. And the two of them are sort of collaboration videos.
The first one is:
(unfortunately the tag didn’t come with a picture, so I had to google one…:)
Here are the rules attached to it:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs.
So here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new
3. Tag eleven people and link them on your post
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Haha I so like the first one ^^ then…
1. if you were a comic/manga character who would you be
Um I’m not a big fan of comic/manga but I’d love to be Light in Death Note!
2. If you had to choose between Liver or Boiled Potato to live on for the next 3 months which would you choose?
Definitely boiled potato! 😀
3. what song describes you?
Alter Ego – Clique Girlz
Wait?? What just happened? When I entered the WordPress homepage I saw to my delight that there was a new tab next to my name ‘New Post’. I decided to use this shortcut to write today’s post… and what the heck?? Everytime I changed the title, the post got officially published! Come on! I haven’t even written anything in it yet!
Anyway I won’t reuse the shortcut again!
Coming to today’s post…
There’s a contagious crazy game spreading around WordPress and it’s the famous ‘Tag You’re It!’ tag. 😛
And yes as you’ve already guessed…
I’d like to thank the 4 awesome bloggers who have tagged me:
This morning when I checked my mail I was given a nice surprise. My dear friend Andy from “My Story to you…” has awarded me with the liebster blog award! 🙂 Yeah!!
In fact this award is supposed to be given to 5 bloggers that have less than 200 followers but the thing is that I’m not sure who has less or more than 200 subbies… so I’m just going to give the award to 5 random blogs in my reading list… 🙂
Congrats to all of you! You’re tagged in now 🙂
An Evil Nymph.
I got tagged to make this list by my friend Andy (check out his awesome WordPress blog here: http://dragoneystory.wordpress.com)
The tag is from Twitter but I think it’s better to write it here… and therefore make a WordPress tag! So I tag ALL of you who are reading this and when you’re done put the link to your post in the comment box below 🙂 whatever blog you have.
So I’ve been living for 16 years and it’s very short… thus it’s hard for me to remember the moments I want to relive… 10 things out of 16 years! lol that’s really hard for me! Especially that I don’t remember anything from the first five years of my life…
There isn’t any particular order to the list…
10 Things I want to Relive:
1. My first 3 years of secondary school life – when the word ‘stress’ didn’t belong to my vocabulary.
2. My moments with my best cousin, Arthur, when we were little, still innocent children.
3. The 2008 Drama Festival.
4. This Friday 13 when we were enjoy ourselves with a superstitious Keshree (a friend) before she went to live in Canada for ever…
5. When my best friend and I were enjoying a movie “A walk to remember” (so beautiful!) just before the exams in tthe lecture theater at school.
6. When most of the school was in the lecture theater watching Tangle (lol so funny!!) a day before Stress would come over…
7. Music classes of Ms Clarisse.
8. When I was hanging with my best friend in primary school who unfortunately left to emigrate to Australia.
9. The series of nights I was having premonitory dreams.
10. When close friends that are no more friends were still friends…
Well that’s all I could get from my short life 😛 I know that later in the future I’ll be enjoying so much… then maybe I will re-tag myself… 🙂
I just saw this on another blog and thought it would be fun! I tag all of you to do it! Drop me links so I can read them 😀