Nowadays teens at 17 are much wiser. And this is due to our various experiences or scenes we have witnessed. Doesn’t mean that our life was full of epiphanies. We learn with our mistakes, we learn how to heal after being hurt…
Anyway, this is an inspiring list – a must-read!!
- What made you happy once, might not make you happy now.
- Everyone knows they’re going to die, but nobody believes it.
- To succeed, you must also know how to fail.
- Don’t believe everything you see, sometimes believe what you feel.
- ‘Sorry’ doesn’t mean it’s going to be okay, giving up, beginning or the end – it’s more than that.
- Destiny happens by means of your choices, not chances.
- The best things in life are worth experiencing with closed eyes.
- You don’t have to fit in, build your own stage instead.
- Instincts. Hold on to them.
- Not everyone you love has to stick around.
- People change. It’s a sad fact.
- Pretending it’s okay, doesn’t make the problem go away.
- There are some walks you have to take alone.
- Don’t let go too soon, but don’t hang on too long.*
- Something still exists as long as there’s someone to remember it.*
- Happiness is…
View original post 26 more words